latest Post

Video Choke A 50 Year Old Cyst Being Popped Dont watch if you are Under 18

I'm going to simply caution you this is very big shit. 

The freshest video from Dr. Sandra Lee


VIDEO SRC Dr. Pimple Popper

The entire extraction is around 40 minutes in length, however, the great, discharge y stuff occurs in the initial five minutes or thereabouts. 

This patient has had this sore since he was five years old OMG



cyst removals absolutely riveting and am glued to my computer every time I see it, even for cyst removals I've seen multiple times. So the first 29 minutes or so of this particular video have me both amazed and awed, then I cheer on the inside when I see the entire sac has been removed.

This is me before cyst surgery 
AFTER

About saad

saad
Recommended Posts × +

0 comments:

Post a Comment